My official posting date was 3 March, which Facebook memories reminded me was two years and a day since Evie died, so given the dog theme it seemed fitting to use one of my favourite photos of her as the profile picture for the posting (and this one).
Here, Sam's turned into a dog, but I've also written him as a cat, and a moose!
Art Title: Dean's Dogmare
Prompt Number: S2006
Fic Title: Dean's Dog Days and Dogmares
Fandom/Genre: SPN, humor, angst, gen
Word Count: ~7,500
Warnings: Dogs can be a bit gross. This story may also dig up the back yard and chase the cat.
Summary: Dean is worried; Sam's missing and the town's overrun with stray dogs. He's sure these things are somehow connected and time is running out, but the unconditional love of a faithful companion is bringing up some issues.
Art Link(s): LJ | AO3
Fic Link(s): AO3
Title: Dawn of the Lepus
Genre: Humour, crack!fic
Characters: Sam and Dean Winchester
Word count: ~2500
Disclaimer: I don't own Supernatural or its characters - these were created by Eric Kripke - I'm just borrowing them. I'm not making any commercial gain. No harm or infringement intended.
Summary: The Men of Letters' cookbook should be taken with a pinch of salt... and then possibly burned.
Author note: As a small child, I was totally traumatised by a late night, unsupervised viewing of 'Night of the Lepus'. This is like therapy! Thank you dizzojay for a great picture. Happy Halloween!
Hop on over to SPN_BigPretzel to read it... if you dare...
Rating: T / 15
Word count: ~7K
Warnings: Memories of abuses suffered in Hell. Thoughts of self-harm and torture.
Summary: A death so violent and horrifying that it echoes back in time. How do you salt and burn a vengeful spirit when it's you that's haunting yourself? Canon divergent. Time travel. Set in the bunker, approximately season 9 and referencing events in later seasons.
Notes: Thank you, Milly-gal, for first encouraging me to enter, and then serendipitously choosing this work in order to create some outstandingly awesome artwork.
Fic link: TheYmp:AO3
- Sat, 20:40: @BAS_News hope the penguins will be ok! #gishwhesLovesSmellyPenguins #TheYmp https://t.co/WuNDR1A2nV
- Sat, 21:33: A stroke can affect people of all ages - this is what to look out for so you can act F.A.S.T. https://t.co/EH75CQxrpT @RobBenedict
- Sat, 21:50: It's Metal Mickey: https://t.co/Hqiqdrct26
- Sat, 16:13: If you were a monster in real life what would you be? Mitch: uh, Donald Trump? #Asylum16
- Sat, 16:25: RT @CaremKefo: Even Bob Singer couldn't explain his role in S6. Mitch doesn't think it was a very well thought out storyline. #Asylum16
- Sat, 16:32: Mitch getting into the audience #Asylum16 https://t.co/AMikkRjVBy
- Sat, 16:45: Do you prefer Jared or Jensen? Mitch: Misha! #Asylum16
- Sat, 17:02: Try's dancing in between the queues for the autographs - maybe why he has the longest queue! ;-) #Asylum16
- Sat, 17:18: Arrived just in time for 'Cooking with Crowley' yikes! #asylum16
- Sat, 17:24: RT @WaywardLou: "...the best thing about spn is the fandom...some people are very much alone...you can't go through life without being some…
- Sat, 17:26: Mark's turn at motivational speaking following 'Meg's'. Is this something that all actors who play demons are good at? #Asylum16
- Sat, 17:34: The King of Hell walking among his subjects #asylum16 https://t.co/OxCmGUeb6p
- Sun, 07:58: RT @Cxsbutt: I don't want this to be the last day #Asylum16